As global populations grow and road infrastructure becomes more congested, urban planners are increasingly turning to underground road tunnel networks to support smart city and regional expansion. Tunnels provide solutions for reducing journey times, connecting remote regions and even protecting users from climatic and environmental conditions.
Existing tunnels often require significant refurbishment to install the most up-to-date technology and improve safety measures. In both new and existing tunnels, accurate and efficient monitoring of atmospheric conditions is critical to ensuring the safety, health and well-being of those who use them.
Since 2005, ACOEM Tunnel Sensors has been a respected global leader in the design and manufacture of tunnel atmosphere monitoring solutions for measuring visibility; toxic gas emissions; air speed and direction; as well as tunnel luminance and illuminance.
Please join us as we explore Tunnel Sensors’ product range and discover the way our technology and integrated air quality/ lighting sensor networks create a safer, seamless journey.
You should definitely attend if you are:
- Interested in learning more about tunnel system operations
- Involved in a tunnel project as a provider of goods or services
- Responsible for road infrastructure development
- Looking for a simple, scalable atmosphere monitoring solution for a tunnel refurbishment
- Tendering for a new tunnel project that requires instrumentation
- A tunnel operator looking to upgrade systems to ensure reliable and accurate data
- An environmental consultant working on infrastructure projects .
During this insightful half hour, you will learn more about:
- Why tunnel atmospheres are monitored
- Tunnel Sensors’ core product offerings
- Overview of measurement principles
- How instruments integrate with tunnel ventilation and lighting systems.
Webinar start time – Tuesday 24th September 09:30 GMT+1
Please register your attendance here