The staff at Tunnel Sensors is committed to providing the highest levels of service at every stage of a project, from the very first contact through to routine service contracts.
At Tunnel Sensors, we appreciate that the purchase and installation of a new monitoring system is a big commitment and we understand the importance of offering clear unbiased advice from the outset so that customers can select the best solution for their needs.
Tunnel Sensors offers a range of customer support services available both pre-sales and after-sales. Our dedicated team is available to help at all stages of the sales process and can assist with:
- Pre-sales advice on our range of products and applications
- Installation and commissioning assistance
- Training, either on-site or at our UK factory
- After sales technical support, either by telephone, e-mail or on-site service
- Maintenance and service support
- Spare and replacement parts
- Repairs service available at our UK factory
Tunnel Sensors also has a network of local distributors worldwide, who are trained to the highest standards and are able to offer the best information and advice on the Tunnel Sensors range. Together, we can assist with preliminary site surveys, installation, commissioning and routine maintenance and service.
Request a quote…
bore solution for measuring air velocity
and direction in a tunnel.
for the measurement of NO2, NO, CO, visibility
and temperature within traffic tunnels.