The VICONOX tunnel monitor is a single sensor solution for measuring NO2, NO, CO, visibility and temperature within a traffic tunnel, rail tunnel or other confined space. These measurements can be used as part of an air quality management system for ventilation control and/or secondary smoke detection.
- Direct in-situ measurement of NO2, NO, CO, Visibility and Temperature (or combinations thereof)
- Direct optical measurement of nitrogen dioxide (NO2) using differential absorption
- Visibility measurement using accepted light transmission opacity technique
- Proven infrared spectroscopy technique for NO and CO measurement
- Temperature and humidity compensated measurements to ensure stable readings across all conditions
- Intelligent analyser with optional TSCU operator interface
- Rugged design to withstand corrosive atmospheres and regular tunnel washing
- High quality 316 stainless steel construction ensuring a long service life
- Pre-aligned quick release TX and RX heads enabling easier installation and maintenance
- IP65 rated external enclosure with quick release dust protection tubes
- Plug and socket cable connection enabling simple installation
For further information and technical specifications about this product please download a product brochure alternatively contact us via phone or email and a member of our team will be happy to help.
Request a quote…
If you would like a quote for any of our products or services please click below and leave your details.