The ECOM tunnel monitor measures the concentration of carbon monoxide (CO) within an ambient environment such as road, rail, meteorological or other industrial application. These measurements can be used as part of an air quality management system for ventilation control and/or secondary smoke detection within a traffic tunnel or other confined space.
- Designed for in-situ monitoring in tunnels or similar confined spaces
- Proven electrochemical measurement of CO
- High accuracy intelligent gas detector with pre-calibrated sensing modules
- Sensitive at low gas concentrations with high range capability and excellent stability
- Backlit LCD display providing clear sensor information and diagnostic data
- Compatible with BS EN 50545-1:2011
- Cost effective fixed sensor solution
- Rugged and reliable, with ingress protection to IP65
- Easy to install, commission and operate with an excellent reliability record
- Plug-in sensor modules for quick and simple replacement
For further information and technical specifications about this product please download a product brochure alternatively contact us via phone or email and a member of our team will be happy to help.
Request a quote…
If you would like a quote for any of our products or services please click below and leave your details.