The CROSSFLOW tunnel monitor uses proven ultrasound technology to measure the speed and direction of air movement within multi-lane and bidirectional tunnels. These measurements can be used as part of an air quality management system for ventilation control within a road, rail or mining tunnel.
- Proven ultrasonic transit time measurement technology
- Measurement independent of temperature, pressure and composition of the tunnel atmosphere
- Pre-calibrated “Fit and Forget” sensor with fixed ultrasonic path length
- Single and dual axis mode available
- Intelligent analyser with optional TSCU operator interface
- Choice of interface options enabling easy integration into tunnel control system
- CROSSFLOW-T model with integrated temperature sensor
- Designed specifically for in-situ monitoring in tunnels
- Rugged design to withstand corrosive atmosphere and regular tunnel washing
- Prewired interconnecting cable and termination points saves time during the installation
- No moving parts and low maintenance requirements
For further information and technical specifications about this product please download a product brochure alternatively contact us via phone or email and a member of our team will be happy to help.
Request a quote…
If you would like a quote for any of our products or services please click below and leave your details.