The AIRFLOW tunnel monitor uses proven ultrasound technology to measure the speed and direction of air movement within the tunnel environment. These measurements can be used as part of an air quality management system for ventilation control wihtin a tunnel or other confined space including traffic tunnels, rail tunnels, cable tunnels as well as mining applications.
- Proven ultrasonic transit time measurement technology
- Measurement independent of temperature, pressure and composition of the tunnel atmosphere
- Pre-calibrated “Fit and Forget” sensor with fixed ultrasonic path length
- Single and dual axis mode available
- Intelligent analyser with optional TSCU operator interface
- Choice of interface options enabling easy integration into tunnel control system
- AIRFLOW-T model with integrated temperature sensor
- Designed specifically for in-situ monitoring in tunnels
- Rugged design to withstand corrosive atmosphere and regular tunnel washing
- Single point installation requiring no alignment and uninterrupted by traffic flow
- No moving parts and low maintenance requirements
For further information and technical specifications about this product please download a product brochure alternatively contact us via phone or email and a member of our team will be happy to help.
Request a quote…
If you would like a quote for any of our products or services please click below and leave your details.