AIRFLOW is a robust fixed point solution that uses proven ultrasound technology to measure the velocity of air within a tunnel. These measurements can be used as part of an air quality management system for ventilation control within a tunnel or other confined space such as cable tunnels or mining applications.
- Proven short path ultrasound measurement technique using time of flight differential
- No moving parts, wear items or other components that require routine replacement
- Self-contained single component instrument
- Optional pre-calibrated temperature measurement
- Intelligent analyser with a range of onboard industry standard outputs
- TSCU-R compatible
- Plug and socket connectors simplify the installation and decrease the amount of wiring required
- Easy to install with no alignment or interconnection required
- Provides accurate readings which are unaffected by temperature, pressure or humidity
- Free from moving parts to maximise the lifetime of the sensor
- Long service intervals with no drift and low long term maintenance requirements
- IP67 rated and designed specifically for use in tunnels and regular tunnel washing.
For further information and technical specifications about this product please download a product brochure alternatively contact us via phone or email and a member of our team will be happy to help.
Request a quote…
If you would like a quote for any of our products or services please click below and leave your details.